Definitions: We, us refers to Brit Skills & Training. You, student refers to you the registered student.
1. Deposit or full payment is required at time of booking to confirm registration.
2. Any balance must be paid on or before first day of course.
3. Place on course will only be confirmed once full payment is received.
4. In case of a one-day course, full payment is required before the start of the course.
5. Full refund if cancelled on 23:59 on the 14th day before the start of course (less 20%
6. 50% refund if cancelled 23:59 on the 7th day before the start of course (less 20%
7. No refund if cancelled within 7 days of the start of course. However, we will allow you to
transfer the course to another date or another student, if they meet the terms laid down by us.
This will be subject to a 10% administration charge.
8. No refund or transfer if cancelled within 48 HOURS prior to the course starting or no shows.
9. ALL refunds will be subject to a 20% administration charge.
10. No children or dependents should be brought along to the course.
11. Candidates are expected to behave in a respectful manner to both peers and trainer.
12. The trainer has the right ask you to leave the course without a refund if you behave what is
13. Candidates should adhere to all awarding body’s assessment protocols and ID requirements.
14. The trainer has the right to refuse entry to the course if candidates are late (no refund).
15. Prices are subject to change until full payment is received.
16. Bookings and classes are subject to availability of spaces and resources.
17. All courses are subject to eligibility criteria. Please refer to individual course information
section on our website or ask us via email.
18. We may substitute training venues due to logistical reasons and notify students via email.
19. We reserve the right to cancel a course or change the date if the minimum student numbers
are not reached. If this happens, we will put you on the next available course.
20. Full and punctual attendance is required on all our courses. If attendance and punctuality is
not maintained, it may affect your qualification, and may even mean we cannot allow you to
take the exam (Awarding Body rules).
21. Resits: Up to 2 further FREE attempts are allowed after the first fail. The exam will be
offered for FREE, but subject to an administration charge.
22. Dates of any resits has to be agreed with us in advance within 2 months of exam.
23. No shows for resits will result in a charge of £50 for alternative dates.
24. Certificates will be issued electronically via email for free. If you require a printed copy, this
will be subject to an administration charge.
25. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.